Association CleanWater4Benin (Switzerland)
- A non-profit, apolitical organization with no religious affiliation:
- We work closely with local institutions in Benin to:
- Implement and oversee projects aimed at facilitating access to safe drinking water in various parts of the country.
- Provide water-related hygiene and sanitation education.
- We are responsible for the fundraising and the financial management of the project. CleanWater4Benin is also in charge of promoting the project with international donors and maintaining its website.
Fondation Cœur à Cœur (Bénin)
- A non-profit, nonpolitical organization based in Benin.
- Its primary objective is to link members of the Benin diaspora to various parts of the country through socio-economic projects designed to have tangible and immediate impact on employment and small businesses.
- Fondation Cœur à Cœur is a founding member of CleanWater4Benin.
- Fondation Cœur à Cœur is in charge of the site selection and well construction.
- Responsible for the project implementation.
Website : www.fondcac.org
- Beninese nonprofit organization created in 1999. It focuses on promoting local development and eco-tourism projects throughout Benin with the goal of “achieving responsible, fair and cohesive human development”.
- Role in this project relates to educating the population on “water-related hygiene and sanitation education as well as climate change”.
Website : www.ecobenin.org